Panasonic SDYD250 Bread Maker Comments

Baked loaf from Bread Machine"The bread consistency is excellent. It's even pretty good in the "rapid" mode, though the results are a bit better in the standard bake mode so that's what I generally use."

"a very good machine, but you'll need a fair amount of counter space and attention to details to get the best results from it. "

"Quiet as a mouse. No jumping around the counter and whining and improperly mixing"

" The automatic yeast dispenser is a great feature, particulary if you use the timer. Spend the money"

"I'm thoroughly impressed with this machine. It is solid and quiet. I took the first loaf I made with it and sliced it to find an absolutely even loaf"

"I have had this machine for a month now ... and have made many different types of breads. All have come out wonderful! "

Click Here To Get The Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: